Students from partners institutions
Your home institution has signed an international exchange agreement with Université Paris-Dauphine and you wish to enroll in. See below for application and enrollment information.
You want to register as an exchange student but your home institution hasn't signed an international exchange agreement with us, please contact our Academic Advisory department : scuio @ dauphine.psl.eu
We do not accept free mover students.
1. To attend Université Paris-Dauphine, the students must be nominated by their home institution
- 1st semester deadline: May 1st
- 2nd semester deadline: October 1st
2. Fill out a Paris-Dauphine international exchange application form
Once your home institution has accepted your request for exchange at Paris-Dauphine, you will receive a link to the Paris-Dauphine international exchange application form. You must return the completed application with all requested supporting documents:
- 1st semester: from May 5th to May 15th
- 2nd semester: from October 5th to October 15th
Supporting documents required to complete your application:
- 1 passport size photos
- Copy of personal details page of passport
- Curiculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
- Academic transcript (the most recent)
Print your application form and send it along with all mandatory supporting documents to:
Direction des Affaires Internationales
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
75775 Paris Cedex 16 - France
- Before May 25th, 2019 for the 1st semester and the year
- Before October 25th, 2018 for the 2nd semester
3. Draw up your Student Exchange Agreement
Students must draw up a Student Exchange Agreement for each semester they will be spending on exchange at Dauphine. If you are spending an entire academic year at Paris-Dauphine, you will need 2 Student Exchange Agreements, one for each semester. Consult the Courses offer for exchange students
Consult the academic calendar for the year or semester when you will be on exchange at Dauphine, and choose your courses in agreement with your home institution.
Your student exchange agreement makes it possible for you to pre-register for courses at Paris-Dauphine (subject to scheduling or curriculum modifications).
All students will be linked to the French general social security system (CPAM) via the dedicated website.
If you are an EU student, it is recommended to provide your European Health Insurance Card.
If you are a student from Quebec, you will need to provide the SE 401-Q-106 form.