Our corporate partners consider Apprenticeship to be a path of excellence and the ideal solution to prepare talented students for their future career.
Dauphine's apprenticeship programs are based on a "co-tutorship" system. A Dauphine Academic tutor works in tandem with a Corporate tutor to accompany apprenticeship students individually and advise them on their final dissertation. Academic and Corporate tutors meet annually to ensure that academic programs and on-the-job experience are both coherent and complementary.
Apprenticeship students benefit from one or two-year Apprenticeship contracts ("Contrats d'Apprentissage"), and in some cases from a Contrat de Professionnalisation.
Applications - 2017-2018 Academic year
MSO department apprenticeship track program (management, economy, law, social sciences)
- Year 3 of a Bachelor's in Management
- Year 1 of a Magistère in Management
- Apprenticeship (and professionalisation) track Master's programs
MIDO department apprenticeship track program (Applied Mathematics, Information Systems)
- Apprenticeship track L3 in Information Systems - Track MIAGE in apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship track M1 in Information Systems - Track MIAGE in apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship track M2 in Information Systems - Track MIAGE ID/IF/SITN in apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship track M2 in Applied Mathematics - Track ISF in apprenticeship