CR2D (EA 367)
Dauphine Center for Research in Law
Scientific focuses of the laboratory
CR2D aims its research at aspects specific to the organisation and legal management of business, the asset management of executives, corporate taxation from the point of view of both the administration and economic players, regulation and competition and corporate concentration, corporate real estate law, etc.
17 Professors, 3 Associate Professors, 14 Senior Lecturers, 1 Associate Senior Lecturer, 4 ATER/ALLER.
Nb of publications / year
The members of CR2D publish between one and three books per year and numerous articles in international and national journals.
Three of its members (Deleplace, Prieur and Monéger) are editors of legal journals and Joël Monéger is director of the Juris-Classeur Baux commerciaux (Encyclopedia of French Case Law: Commercial Leases).
The Institute publishes approximately thirty articles per year.
Nb of theses / year : 4 to 6 theses et 1 HDR.
- Le commerçant et son entreprise (Litec),
- La sécurité financière (éd. SLC),
- Regulation and Competition (Ed. Elgar ed.),
- Code des baux commenté (Dalloz) Jurisclasseur Baux commerciaux
Research projects and invitations to tender
Research on the shareholder and on competition in community law, public regulation of the economy, corporate assets law.
Conferences, events organised
- Economic Theory and Competition Law, Dauphine 7th/8th Dec 2006;
- Territorial community contracts since decentralisation: between liberalisation and regulation;
- Inheritance and property disposal reform: what is at stake for the transfer of the family business, 27th June 2006,
- Responsibilities of executives, October 2007.
Major partnerships and companies
LexisNexis, Lamy, Dalloz, Fidal