It's Open Days for Dauphine's Casablanca and Tunis campuses
Join us for Dauphine Tunis Open Days and learn about our Bachelor's and Master's programs in Tunis and Casablanca.
Dauphine Tunis, the university's first international campus, is organizing a series of Open (information) Days in Tunisia's major cities and in Casablanca, Morocco.
The purpose of the Open Days is to present all of the Bachelor's and Master's programs available at Dauphine's Tunis and Casablanca campuses.
Dauphine faculty and students will be there to answer your questions and advise you on your academic project. It is a great opportunity to find out about our campuses, our curriculum, and share a unique moment with the Dauphine community.
Open Days calendar:
All Open Days will run from 9:00 AM to 4 PM.
Bachelor's presentation conferences will take place at 11:00 AM and Master's presentation conferences will take place at 1:00 PM.
- Saturday July 1st 2017 : Institut Français de Casablanca - 121 Boulevard Mohamed Zerktouni, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
- Tuesday, July 4th, 2017 : Université Paris-Dauphine Tunis Campus- 20, Rue Baudelaire, El Omrane, Tunis, Tunisia
- Wednesday, July 5th, 2017: Relais culturel de Sousse - 4, rue des Jasmins, Sousse 4002, Tunisia
- Friday, July 7th 2017: Institut Supérieur des Langues de Gabès - rue Ali Jmel, 6000 Gabès, Tunisia
- Tuesday, July 11th 2017: Centre de formation Smart Forma Pro - 31, rue Thâalbi (near the girls' lycée), Bizerte 7000, Tunisia
- Saturday, July 15th, 2017: Maison de France - 9 Avenue Habib Bourguiba, Sfax 3000, Tunisia