The Master's 222 Department's Annual Conference: 'Financing SME's – Banks vs. Financial Markets, - the future of disintermediation '
Wednesday march 26th at 6:30 PM in the Raymond Aron lecture hall Université Paris-Dauphine main campus.
The Master's 222 in Corporate Finance and Financial Engineering Department's Annual conference will be held on Wednesday, March 26th at 6:30 PM in the Raymond Aron lecture hall at Université Paris-Dauphine's main campus.
The theme of the conference is Financing SME's – Banks vs. Financial Markets, - the future of disintermediation.
The conference is organized around two round-table discussions:
- Round Table 1: The Disintermediation of Lending - securitization, debit funds, private placement
- Round Table 2: Equity Financing – Business Angels, Private Equity, Crowdfunding
Round Table 1
- Jean-Michel BEACCO, Managing Director of the Institut Louis Bachelier, Associate Professor at Université Paris-Dauphine and expert in securitization
- François DROUIN, President of ETI Finance, Vice President of BPI France and ex Chairman of the Board of Oséo
- Stéphane BLANCHOZ, Chief Investment Officer Fixed Income at BNP Paribas
- Olivier CATONNET, Partner at Ernst & Young in charge of the Debt and Capital Advisory Department
Round Table 2
- Charles BEIGBEDER, founder of Selftrade, Poweo, AgroGeneration, Happytime, Audacia and Gravitation
- Vincent RICORDEAU, co-founder and CEO of KissKissBankBank
- Mark FIORENTINO, ex investment banker, essayist and radio columnist for BFM Business radio
- Antoine ERNOULT-DAIRAINE, partner at Sagard private Equity
The round table discussions will be led by Guillaume MAUJEAN, Chief Financial Markets Editor for les Echos, economic daily.
The conference will be followed by a cocktail.